Sunday, November 4, 2007

I've taken on a new look....what do you think?

Well I have done it, a new make over, funny though not a person realized it, except the children that visited my house on Halloween. Sadly enough we made no child cry, but took a few bye, surprise. They wiggled and screamed, but their parents said, "go in their not mean". Haha they soon also sang a different tune when monsters jumped out at them as they waited, thinking they were there just to watch, we laughed so hard, perhaps that was the scotch (kidding of course). Today I thought the make over was too much. Down came my life size skeleton that loves to sing and move, down came my spiders and cob webs, the black roses and bones in the graveyard are gone too, only 2 pumpkins remain in the back of our truck, with any luck they will vanish as well. A new Holiday is near and today we are getting 5 inches of snow as if he is laughing near bye, "hohoho" with a belly full of jelly. I can't wait to see that old man. In two weeks we will prepare to greet him galore! My friends you have seen nothing like it before. The lights will hang, the candy canes will line the way, and I plan to get more, THANK YOU E-BAY!!! Hope you are all doing wonderful. I am still stressed, but plan on going on vacation in December, and I am going to get a massage! Lots of love and hugs coming your way from MCG!

1 comment:

darleneulak said...

wow, you really get into it ah? It would be fun to see your christmas decors.