Sunday, August 9, 2009

School Update

Hi all, I was wondering how everyone in our group was doing? Is anyone close to graduating or have you? I ran into Annette F. at WEIO and understand there is funding again. I have to put off another year for student teaching as I am finally pregnant and with twin boys! Those of you who know we, my husband and I, have been trying for 5 years, so we are blessed. However, I would love to get my student teaching out of the way. I understand UAF also has a grant that will help pay for your last year of school as long as you put in a year afterward of teaching. Some great opportunities are out there, lol, figures... Anyway, I would love to hear from you all. It would be great to meet up again!

The family is doing great.

3 comments:

skipvia said...

Hi Noel;

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Those will be some lucky boys.

Skip

Rural Teacher said...

SO good to hear from you Noel - congratulations on the pregnancy, I am so happy for you! I will possibly start my internship next year - I got to redo some classes because I ran into major complications after I adopted my son. Finally registering for two this semester and hopefully two next if that program you talked of helps me out.

KendraKrenz said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy Noel! What a blessing, twin boys? Are you back in McGrath?