Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Confused

I went to the black board and I am starting on the book. I read Betty Swan's community profile (which was good by the way), and was wondering where that falls into the assignments. Is that part of the book or slide show? If someone could help me that would be great!

Skip I read your blog about our class and it was very thoughtful, thank you. Just being in that class was motivation for me, surrounded by such strength! I tried posting to you, but couldn't.

Anywho, I am getting a little stressed about assignments I don't want to not turn something in.

On another note, teacher in-service next week, conveniently it is also the start of moose hunting. I have my fingers crossed that we get one! Unfortunately, I have to miss some of hunting, as I am taking our runners to Nikolai for a meet next weekend.

In closing someone set me straight on the assignments! PLEASE :)! Thank you!

1 comment:

skipvia said...

Hi Noel;

Betty's excellent Kivalina profile was not an assignment from me. I think it was part of an assignment from her 330 class, but I'm not sure. It was great reading, though, wasn't it?