Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Pan Raven Project

I thought I better start taking some pictures for this project, and it took a lot longer then I thought, as well as the more pictures I took the more ideas for the book I got. So, I thought..."Jeee I better let my classmates know that this project may take longer then expected....if they are anything like me (lol)". In any case I am still in taking photo stage of the whole project. I have about twenty pictures and 4 ideas for the book. I have a feeling the most difficult portion of this project will be weeding it down to what I need.

Okay, well I have to go running. I have been running with our x-country running team, which consists of my son, my daughter and a cousin. :) Our first meet is in Nikolai on the 8th of Sept then I believe we go to Nome on the 15th of Sept for regionals. So, if any of you will be there, I may be too as a chaperon. That word looks odd!

Take Care!

2 comments:

skipvia said...

You know, you could always create more than one book...

noelstrick said...

Can I make my McGrath book a counting book?