Monday, August 6, 2007

Introduction

Hi, you have reached my blog, WELCOME! I intend to use this site for the purpose of my ED 429 class, but if you find anything useful here please use it! I am studying to get my bachelors in Elementary Education through the University of Alaska Fairbanks. I live in McGrath, but was raised in King Cove until I was 10 and then moved to Anchorage. I have had experience in both the rural and urban communities as a community member and educator. I am very active in the traditional games of the Native people of Alaska. It is exciting working with our youth because of the enthusiasm they bring with them, and from my own personal experience I know as educators we can make a difference.

CHENA

4 comments:

Thersea D. Gibson said...

You are so much braver than I am- nice pic of the high kick.

KendraKrenz said...

It's exciting you came back and it's good to see you in person again.

Joanna Phillips said...

You can really tell that you really are enthusiastic about teaching. That's really great and I think that the education field is lucky to have you.

skipvia said...

I'm glad you were able to make it to ED 429. It's going to be a fun ride for all of us. I know I am looking forward to learning from you and your classmates.